Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Moochers

Okay, So Ellen brought up a great topic.

WHY do people constantly come to someone else's desk ask for food?

Do people not know where the grocery store is, and do they not understand that the saying, if you are going to bring something you must bring enough for everyone, does not really exist? Maybe in Elementary school these things were okay to teach to little kids. But in the adult world, if I don't want to share my food, I most certainly don't have too. And if you come to my desk everyday asking for something to snack on, eventually I will start making comments to you about how you are a mooch. And when someone doesn't get this...I will start hiding the food. My favorite lines I say to people is, I don't share.
Okay, So the past few weeks of my life have been very crazy. That is why I have not spent much time writing pointless things on this wonderful blog of mine.
Most people that know me, know why I ended up in the City of Atlanta. Yes it was for a boy, a boy who treated me like crap. As my dad says he is a Moron for treating me this way. I don't think it truly phases him. I spent a year and half of my life, a year of that in this city dealing with the hurt and anger. I never realized how you could be so nice to someone and get nothing for it. The easiest thing I could do was blame this city, and make it be the reason my relationship was worthless and meaningless. Id rather erase the past year of my life. But I cant, so I must move on from things and realize that life is so much better now.
But recently, and I will admit, it took me awhile, to realize that the constant beat down of my self worth was not needed. I know it may be crazy to think that I might have thought i deserved some of these things. Its true I am scared to love, and commit as well as being vulnerable in a person's eyes. So I know these things can be frustrating or difficult to someone who wants me to open up to them. But that doesn't mean I need to belittled ever chance there is. But the people who have come into my life have made me realize my self worth. Doesn't mean they wont be little me at any point in time. I think everyone does this to someone. I just pray and hope that I will never have to deal with such a cowardly person ever again in my life.

My favorite symbol in life is an anchor, most people think its because I love a man in uniform(navy boys). But there is more behind this symbol than a good seaman.

Here is a short blurb about what it means.
In early Christianity, the anchor (with horizontal tie bar under the ring) was used as a covert symbol by virtue of its resemblance to a cross. Indeed, the crux dissimulata is just an anchor. Many times the anchor is combined with other symbols that elaborate something more specific -- various creatures of the sea, ships, lifesavers, names of ports. In general, though, it guarantees stability and security in the physical world and by extension also steadfastness, hope, and trust in the spiritual world.


Yes this steadiness, and stability is one thing I have always hoped for in my life. I got off on the wrong road, it took me in the wrong direction. I was misguided by the wrong stupid ass. Makes me think of getting off the highway on this old country road, and some redneck who is drunk, sends me in the complete opposite direction.

But I am in a better place now with my life, in a more postitive direction and will never allow someone to treat or my family with so much disrespect ever again.




AND Don't worry, my blogs arent going to be so serious next time. I just had to get it off my chest.

OH and I can officially eat my fries again! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment