Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lets Reflect

So, I am sure like everyone else in the world, I read the news.

Every morning I come in and read the latest arrest, burglaries, national crises and other random things in the news. I probably wouldn't have much to blog about if I didn't.

First off, the Swine Flu?
Really? is this going to turn out like the bird flu? Apparently this is becoming a major national crisis? Maybe if people stopped BREATHING on others like you are suppose too, it wouldn't spread. My mom called me yesterday, told me I should buy some mask in case this thing goes nuts. So to please my mother, i did. But as i was ordering them online, i kept getting out of stock notices. Does this mean everyone in the world is stock piling mask, and an idea that I thought was nuts from my mother is looking like the norm? Reminds me of when they say its going to snow in GA, you cant find any bread or milk in the store. Is bread and milk really that great of a combination for hungry snowed in people? But really, I think this Piggy Flu is going to fizzle out and become another one of those blown out of proportion media gigs.
I found this pictures on CNN.com.....boggles my mind.











How about this


DO i really have to talk about this? This was in the news because a man from GA, won a contest for the dumbest warning labels. The warning label says " not intended for moving vehicles." But like they say, they did it because someone tried it. Maybe he should have won the contest for the dumbest purchase?

What about this guy,

Imagine this, a guy walks up to your car and steals it. Are you going to jump on the back and hag on for dear life, while he speeds down the highway in your car? My answer to this is no. I would not put my life in the hands of someone obviously with complete disregard to anyone in life?
Well this guy thought other wise. It is probably a good thing we are not friends, or I would probably kick him in the jeans for doing this.

Notice the owner of the truck driver just sitting on the back hanging on, while guns are being fired.
STUPID STUPID STUPID!










Also there is a guy wanted in GA for accosting a girl with a paint scrapper? What next a turkey baster? Idiots...or as lizzard says, that is BEYOND WACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment