I mean is life really that scary?
First off, today i realized that I am scared of public toilets. Not that they are all germie, thats a given. But because I am scared they will explode on me when I go to flush them one day. That they have not been properly maintained and I will be the one who gets all the toilet water all over. What kind of weird phobia is that?

Another one of my phobias is, BIRDS! Hate them. I don't want to be anywhere around them. My good friend Carl constantly makes fun of me for how he had to shooo a bird out of the walk at the zoo before i would continue my journey. Birds are nasty disgusting little creatures. I mean look at all the diseases they carry? I suppose I could never go to central park and hang out for long periods of times because of all the pigeons. I am not sure where this came from, but even at the beach, I will stare a bird down to make sure that it comes no where near me. AND how in the world do they think they can just poop anywhere?
No birds for me....why would this guy dress like this?

NEXT on my list of phobias, is CLOWNS. Don't like them, i will never talk to one or have one entertain me. I think this phobia comes from when i was little. My parents put a poster in my room, i mean it was a normal poster. But when I was a little tike, i would have nightmares and wake up to this freaky clown staring at me. It never occurred to me to tell my parents so i just dealt with it scaring me like every night. I don't want much to do with the circus either, or clowns blowing up balloons.
But on the other hand, Bozo the Clown was my favorite TV show. I don't get it?
YOU CAN'T tell me that this picture is not creepy!

NEXT, i think this goes along with the Clown thing. I don't like when strangers have their face painted completely or they have a mask on. If i know who is behind the painted face or mask, its all good. But when I don't know it bothers me. I think its a sense of control that I feel like I have to have. Yes i'm a nut case. Its official.
No comments:
Post a Comment