Okay so this past weekend was quite a whirlwind of a weekend.
I drove up to NC with my dad friday afternoon. We arrived at home around 9:30pm. Of course I immediately went to hang out with one of my amazing friends Caitlin! Who needs sleep right?
Saturday morning I got up, and went to see Leigh my bestest. She does an amazing job on my hair! She is awesome! I enjoy our two to three hour chats about nothing really. But what we hear and what we know, and how things make us feel. Its like we are exactly the same, but not? We feel and want the same things out of life. But we are two different people trying to figure things out. I am not sure what my life would be without her, but she should know my life is amazing with her in it!
After my hair cut, i went shopping with my mom! Its something we do every time I go home. My sister and her husband and son came into town saturday afternoon. They came to have dinner with my mom for her birthday. AND no i didn't get any birthday cake, i think its pretty lame! We have a wonderful dinner, watched some TV, then I went back out with Caitlin on saturday evening!
Sunday I laid low ate some dinner with the family, then flew back to Atlanta sunday night. I was dead tired when I got home, but so happy to see baylee!
I have figured out that there is a big difference from Home and Atlanta. Home is comfy, its where I don't have to dress to impress. Not that I really do that anyways. But most of the people I see, they have known me forever. They have seen me look like crap, they have seen me since I was little. So what's the point? That comfy feeling is good at times, but then again everyone knows me at home. Which cant always be a good thing. Home where I come from, everyone knows your business and your life. It sucks. Because you cant just deal with your own things, everyone else there has an opinion on it.
As for Atlanta, I can be whoever I want to be down here. But people at home have their own opinions of who I am down here. But there is more pressure to be something you aren't. Sometimes makes me miss home, but then sometimes when Im home it makes me miss being here. Not sure where I should be!

Okay so who knew that I Snow Globes are not allowed on the plane? Apparently Leigh knew this, I didn't. Sunday night, i got held up in the security line because the bag right behind mine had something very dangerous in it. A SNOW GLOBE! yes thats right, and snow globe. Maybe he was santa claus, because in Santa Claus 3, Santa claus has a collection of Snow Globes, and one in particular that he can use to wish to never be santa claus again. Well apparently Snow Globes are on the list of items not allowed on the plane. Along with guns, and bombs and popcorn. This man was quite unhappy about not being able to take his snowglobe on the plane, and im pretty sure he had to leave it at the security check point. 

Oh and some chick left her wedding dress at the security check point. Sad day. Maybe she didn't want to be married after all.
if you have questions of items that are not allowed go to this website! NO GLOBES!
amazing eh?
ReplyDelete