Thursday, February 5, 2009

Stereotyping.. apparently is the topic of the day...

Everyone stereotypes someone right? RIGHT!

Yesterday I heard that all white people hunt? Really? thats funny because my family doesn't do it. Nor would I ever do such a thing in my life. But from what I've heard if you are not white then you believe all white people wear camo, own guns and kill animals? Ill admit I own camo things, no guns but I would love to learn to shoot. But Id prefer a target that doesn't move and doesn't have feelings. Just my choice though. 

Another Stereotype for the day, do all texans wear cowboy hats! Negative. And apparently they don't all say howdy do. Some may occasionally get caught in giving a howdy. But after a recent conversation from a texan, they don't all wear cowboy hats or say howdy do to ma'ams they see walking down the road. But everyone in their life should own one of these


So I am getting pretty pumped about my weekend. Tonight I work at Sweetwater, my second job. After work I get to see my pops for dinner! I cant wait! Tomorrow is my first official JEANS day at work and I get to leave early. Doesn't get much better than that. Im going home this weekend, its exciting. Something I am in need of majorly! I just hope that I don't get anymore sickly feeling. Or my weekend is going to be a huge failure. Speaking of sick, why would this picture make you want a grilled cheese sandwich? It think i would make me run away from a grilled cheese sandwich. 


I just read an article about a mysterious maple syrup smell that would randomly blow through new york city? People have been spending months trying to figure out where it came from? It seems to me that, that particular smell would be a lot better than the typical smells from NYC. And is this all they have to do or write about? 

1 comment:

  1. Is that cheese in the sandwich or really light peanut butter???? At least it is CHEESY GOOD!!

    ReplyDelete