Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just Say No to my Chips!

PLEASE


Why just why would someone help themselves to whatever is on your desk? So I leave for lunch, to come back to an email. I ate some of your chips they are yummy! I mean really, i can deal with it once, but this one lady in particular is always mooching off of others! It gets so danged annoying. My dad doesnt own a grocery store, i dont get to eat for free! I mean do you think its completely weird if i put a zapper on my food so it shocks the crap out of folks who try to eat it??


And apparently my desk is a source of entertainment. I wish i had a dollar for every single time someone came by and say...ooo whats that? Oh whats this. I seriously had a conversation today that went alittle something like this.


Captain Obvious (CO): OOH whats this?

Me: A water bottle

CO: Oh

(long pause)

CO: How does it work?

ME: You drink from the hole at the top

CO: oh.

(long pause)

CO: Well where is the lid?

ME: Right beside the bottle....

CO: Oh welll it just looks a little odd for a water bottle?

Similar to mine in the picture below.....doesnt look that crazy to me.



Probably a newer favorite picture these days.
This is my Nephew Benjamin, hes about 7 months old about right around 23lbs. Thats the size of a 1 year old. GO DEACS!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! Love the zapper idea...but if she's hardcore, she'll find a way!

    ReplyDelete